A team of the finest firearms people in the U.S.A. has been re-assembled to bring to market the highest quality AR type rifle possible. These good Maine folks – all former employees of Bushmaster Firearms – offer many years of experience in the industry, and all look forward to working with you, to serving your needs, and to building you a great rifle. And, Windham Weaponry, Inc. will back up that promise of quality with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty on their rifles.
The Windham Weaponry SRC “sight ready carbine” was created for those AR shooters who intend to add their own aftermarket sights, scopes or optics, and want a rifle that offers the option of not purchasing factory sights. The SRC offers all the Windham Weaponry quality with the flexibility of front and rear same plane Picatinny Rails.
- Model: R16M4FTT
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56mm NATO
- Type: Rifle
- Action: Semi-Automatic Gas Impingement System
- Capacity: 30 + 1- Ships w. one 30 Round Magazine (accepts all std. sizes)
- Safety: Manual Lever w. Indicator Markings Both Sides of Receiver
- Receiver: M4A4 Type Flat Top Upper Receiver
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum w. Aluminum Trigger Guard
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Black Anodize Finish
- Barrel: 16” M4 Profile Chrome Lined w. A2 Flash Suppressor
- Barrel Material: Chrome Vanadium 4150 Steel
- Rifling: Lands & Grooves – 1 Turn in 9” – Right Hand Twist
- Stock: 6 Position Telescoping Buttstock w. Windham Weaponry Logo
- Forend / Pistol Grip: M4 Double Heat Shield Handguards / Black Phenolic Plastic Grip
- Rear Sight: None – Ready for optics or other type accessory sights
- Front Sight: None – RFS Picatinny Rail Gas Block – Ready for accessory sights
- Packaging: Hard Plastic Gun Case w. Black Web Sling & Operators Manual
There are no reviews yet.