A team of the finest firearms people in the U.S.A. has been re-assembled to bring to market the highest quality AR type rifle possible. These good Maine folks – all former employees of Bushmaster Firearms – offer many years of experience in the industry, and all look forward to working with you, to serving your needs, and to building you a great rifle. And Windham Weaponry will back up that promise of quality with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty on their rifles.
Windham’s MPC rifle features a 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 11595E Steel barrel with Chrome Lining in the Bore and Chamber for long wear and ease of cleaning. Barrels are chambered for 5.56 NATO ammo, and are safe for both .223 and 5.56 NATO. Air Gauging is a standard step to help ensure accuracy. Final finish is military grade Black Manganese Phosphate for protection against rust and corrosion. The Windham Weaponry MPC has – from day one – been Windham Weaponry’s “most popular carbine”.
Accuracy, durability, fit, finish, value, this carbine has it all, and with Windham’s Lifetime Transferable Warranty, you know it will retain its value for years to come.
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56mm NATO
- Type: Rifle
- Action: Semi-Automatic Gas Impingement System
- Capacity: 30 + 1 – Ships with one 30 Round Magazine
- Safety: Manual Lever with Indicator Markings on Both Sides of Receiver
- Receiver: M4A4 Type Flat Top Upper Receiver with Detachable Carry Handle
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum with Aluminum Trigger Guard
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Black Anodize Finish
- Bolt Material: Carpenter 158 Steel – MP/HP Tested
- Barrel: 16 inch M4 Profile Chrome Lined with A2 Flash Suppressor
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Rifling: 1 Turn in 9 – Right Hand Twist
- Stock: 6 Position Telescoping Buttstock with Windham Weaponry Logo
- Forend / Pistol Grip: M4 Double Heat Shield Handguards / A2 Black Plastic Grip
- Rear Sight: A4 Dual Aperture Elevation and Windage Adjustable: 300 – 600 M
- Front Sight: Adjustable Height Square Post in A2 Standard Base
- Packaging: Hard Plastic Gun Case with Black Web Sling and Operators Manual